Spice DAO Merch - T-shirt & Hoodies

TL;DR
Spice DAO needs merch! I understand you are planning on exhibiting the book in public and need merch for on-site staff to wear and clothing to sell as memorabilia to attendees.

PROPOSAL
For your first line of clothing, a standard t-shirt and hoodie should be the first garments you produce. A black and white logo designed by Robbie Trevino is the perfect image to use as a graphic on the front, back, and even sleeve of each piece.

PRECEDENTS
I have been inspired by Web3 native clothing companies such as:

sushiswag[dot]com
apeszn[dot]com
shop[dot]metafactory[dot]ai
loldefi[dot]com

When it comes to t-shirts and hoodies what is more iconic than how Silicon Valley transformed workplace fashion. Spice DAO is a unique Web3 project in that its business takes place IRL (exhibiting a physical book; producing a streaming animated series). Clothing is a natural fit for your DAO (no pun intended lol).

MERCH - Spice DAO Season 1
Highlight an iconic black and white logo designed by Robbie Trevino on a black t-shirt and hoodie.

T-Shirt
Quality and feel of Champion brand (200-220 gsm, thick and warm) made from 100% cotton.
Relaxed fit with a roomy silhouette (opposite of skinny or form-fitting).
Graphic made with an oil-based screen print to ensure longevity compared to digital printing.

Hoodie
Quality and feel of Carhartt brand (320 gsm, thick and warm) made from 100% cotton.
Generous fit with a larger silhouette (opposite of skinny or form-fitting). Good for layering.
Graphic made with oil-based screen print to ensure longevity compared to digital printing.

Clothing is made in Indonesia and we partner with established garment production entities. The process of production is reported on a weekly basis.

BUDGET & TIMELINE
T-Shirt
WHOLESALE PRICING: $11.3 - $12.3, slightly depends on the fabric availability and timing
MOQ: 60 pcs

Hoodie
WHOLESALE PRICING: $20.5 - $21.5, slightly depends on the fabric availability and timing
MOQ: 60 pcs

Usual lead time is around 1 month, excluding 1-2 weeks of early and pre-production samples.

Shipping is done in bulk using our trusted logistics partner if sent to the U.S.A. If you are sending orders internationally I like to use DHL which insures and tracks the package.

Shipping quotes will be made after we finalize your order.

Payment Terms
40% deposit due on the purchase order
30% payment prior to shipment
30% payment D+7 after receiving the package

ABOUT ME
I have 10+ years of experience in the fashion industry and will handle the design, production, and shipment of clothing.

PREVIEW

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:
LFG
My only question is yes or no to logo on front of hoodie?